Σελίδες

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sincerely

Alice,
Paul,
Katherine,
Daniel,
Mary,
Simon,
So, you've made my life in school a living hell. Congratulations. You all treat me like crap. Got it, still calling me a fag fat, ugly, nerd, hipster, goth, emo, stupid, tease, annoying, slut, whore, scene etc. And I’m really used to it by now, being called all that shit and do nothing while I'm bleeding inside. But still I have a question for you: Are you proud for yourselves? 'Cause you shouldn't be. 
You are the one who's not worthy. But I'm sure you know it. You can hide behind your whole "cool" attitude. 
So look around you. All your friends are completely fake. So are you. And no matter what you do you'll always be that pathetic little kid you've always been. So fuck you.
Sincerely,
The Kids You Are Bullying Every Day

No comments:

Post a Comment