Σελίδες

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So, Monday was like shit. I mean, first class of the week? Ancient Greek. And we had an exam. Which I'm sure I failed. Anyway, the rest of the day at school was like long and I was wonderig all the time when will this be over. So, we usually leave at 1:30pm. But  no, I had to stay because my teacher wanted me to for a stupid project. I tried to convience her "Ma'am, please, I have to go home and study for my snglish class." No, no and no. So, I stayed there till 3:00. My english lesson was at four, and my house was half an hour walking from my school. Fuck. When i got home, I almost did the essay I had. So, I went to the class. Then I realized I had two essays to do, not one. However, two hours later, 6:00pm, I returned home and waited for my maths teacher to come home.
[For those who are wondering, in my wonderful country, teachers at school are all old peopel with issues. So, at school, there is no way you can learn from them. Oh, and you don't choose the classes, you attend them all, want it or not. So, kids need to do classes at home.]
Back to reality. After one hour of maths-i hate them, by the way- I had to study for school, which I did. When I think, kay, I'm done, I realize I had ancient greek class in half an hour. (Yes, I know lots of classes, not all days were like that, only that specific Monday.) 10:00pm I was so tired so I finally got to bed.
So, this week, is not gonna be easy.
I can feel it.

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment