Σελίδες

Monday, January 28, 2013

Stories...

There are two type of writers. 1st one the people that make up stories and write about them and the 2nd one people that live a story and want to share it with other people. I'm definately the first type because my stories are way too crazy to happen to anybody so yeah, it doesn't matter, because i want to say some things about the 2nd one anyway. So, I always wanted to be like that. Something intresting happen to my life so I could write about it. I waited and waited and waited then i got hungry so I got something to eat and then I continiued waiting for something intresting to happen ( yes I know what you're thinking. I was a really weird kid) Still until today nothing major has happened to me so I could write about it. And I wanted to be one of tose writers tat get inspired by there own lives but then I a year or so ago I started reading Villon's Kerouac's and Lowry's books. I know what you're thinking, "cursed" poets and writers. Whatever I told you I was a weird kid, I still am actually. Whatever, I loved their books and I noticed they were their own experiences and they were awesome. But I also realized how sad their work was.So I thougth "do i really want to be like that?" No. I don't even know why I'm writing this I just felt like sharing. I'm always writing imaginary stories, about monsters mostly. It doesn't really matter because I never write a second chapter in my stories. Just the first one. I know this might seem weird to you but... It actually is. I always am too bored to write the second chapter or all of my main characters are dead by the end of the first one. But yeah I love writing even though I haven't had a made a story for a while. If i make a good one i may even update it here and let you tell me what you think.


Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment