Σελίδες

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Vain Theories

If we are supposed to be happy with what we have why do we have this lust to always to go for something more even though it is out of our reach? I've been thinking about this last night, overthinking and overanalizing to be exact and I've jumped to the conclusion that I only begin to want to have to my posesion things that I know from the start that I'll never have.But really isn't this so called love like that? Nobody wants the person that he/she has for granted he/she wants we like the person who is very beatiful/smart/rich/kind or the ones that there is very little posibility to like us back. And obviouslyafter some time has passed with that person we, If we are not too stuborn to admit that we don't "love" them any more we go for the next unreachable person we can find. So do not tell it is not all about lust, because it is. If you agree with me do not think that have feelings for somebody is in vain. We learn through those expiriences we have the time we have with each person. There is always a reason that we are with some person not like fate, I think I have made clear that I don't believe in things like fate. As I am thinking about this is that with spent with other people in a relationship/family or even with friends there is something gained.


Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment