Σελίδες

Friday, February 15, 2013

Birthdays

So, I don't know ,but today I'm gonna talk about birthdays!(Yay). Anyway, I just want to say that at your birthday, you wait for everything to be perfect. Even a small thing can make you sad. It can be your favorite shirt that you spent 3 minutes to find, it could be your pet that just won't look at you, it can be anything. And liek that, you say "Oh my God, my birthday sucks!". You want everyone to be happy because of your birthday. Hey, if everyone was happy everytime someone had birthday, there would be no depressed people in the world. You search something to say about your birthday, to make it feel special to others as a date. For example, you'll say "I was born the day after..." or "the day before...". I do it. My birthday are in the middle of the year, and I repear that every time. Unless your birthday are not 29 February, 11 September of something, it's no big deal.
I've heard about people who died at their birthday, lost their families at their birthday and things like that. Be happy you survived one year and aim at surviving untill the next one.

Happy Birthday!


  
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment