Σελίδες

Friday, February 1, 2013

#CutforMikey




So, when I first heard of this, I didn't even know why MCR fans cut for any reason. MCR encourage teenagers not to cut. And now? They cut because Mikey did a mistake, like all humans do. No one is perfect.
Even if he regrets now, I don't think he'll get any better when he find out that fans cut for this. And how about Alicia? Do you think that she will want him back after this?
 If Mikey is your idol, you must know that no one is perfect. No matter how hard you search, you never find someone who has done nothing wrong. My idols, for example, are all members of MCR. Whatever happens, I will always think of Mikey as the sweet guy whose smile creates unicorns. Sooner or later, Gerard of Frank or Ray will do something I don't approve. I love them sure, but not because they are good or something but because of their music. In fact, they deserve to have personal life right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment