Σελίδες

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

France

My dad just told me that Zoe's and mine french teacher wants us to go to France for two weeks. How I feel? Horrible. I will know anyone but Zoe, and that is really weird to me. I almost cried when I thought of it and I don't want to know what will happen if I go. Also, I can't speak french easily. I'll need some minutes to ask for water. I really don't want to go to France. I'm not sociable at all, much less with people who speak french. If I go, I'll just stand in a corner and hope nothing happens to me so I will not need to ask for help. I feel awkward when I speak english with my american cousin, and I'm having english classes since I was five. Imagine how I will be with french.
I know dad and our teacher wants us to have a good time and learn french, but I have been learning things for the whole year. Can't I relax for two months? Two months? Please? It might sound a lot to you but this year, school ends at the end of june, I'm trying my best in school and in Easter holidays I will study study and study. I spent half of Christmas holidays studying. I can't wait untill summer and I want it to be exactly as I want to. I want to spend two weeks with my cousins, then at our house near the sea with dad and my aunt. Or I can stay inside, I don't mind.
 But please, not in France. I will get lost, I won't know how to ask for directions and if I do, I'll forget the direction they gave me anyway (because of my perfect memory). I will be anxious all the time,  I won't wake up in time...The most important, I won't have familiar faces around me.
Foreign country, strangers....Perfect. Awesome. The holidays I asked for.

 Vcay


 

No comments:

Post a Comment