Σελίδες

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Other Half


A lot of people say that true love does not exist. On the other hand, there are the ones who do.
I belong to the ones who believe that true love exists, but it's really hard to find.
I mean, ok,out other half is out there. But there are like 6.000.000 people out there or more. Maybe a German's other half is someone in China. But he will not know it, unless he goes to China.
Just a few people on earth are lucky enough to find their other half right next door.
I will not talk about people ages 40 or less. They often marry the wrong person and separate. But how about  50-60-70 year olds? How many of them are not grumpy about each other's habits. I mean, almost all old couples I've met, they were like "He did [something] and I couldn't sleep all night!" of "God, stop smoking already!" and "Lazy! You are always lazy!" 542 times a day or so.
Like someone said "Learnn to talk with your husbant or wife. When you'll get older, it will be really helpful."

But just because someone is not your other half, that does not mean you should not do whatever you want. I think love is a part of your life you must do whatever wish.

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment