Σελίδες

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Movies, Tests and Matt Pelisier

Ok, so I know it's been quite a while since I've written here. But I just dont feel like it. I have nothing to say, absolutely nothing, and when I do, they are small enough to be a tweet. Nothing of hwat i have thought wasnt worth writing here...
So, what has been going on to my life? Well, I've studied every day for english exams (6 tests and 6 essays in 2 weeks), I've revised this year's history for exams-really, I havent learnt anything this year. I've done math class, cousins, aunts and uncles came over, I've descovered a new anime-tottaly...off, by the way-by searching 'whut' in Google images, I've watched "Dog Pound"-again, realized why Devis die, "Dead Poets Society"-yet again, "Les Femmes de 6eme etage" and "Frankenweenie"-loved the cat.
I've descovered Bowling for Soup (little late, I know), I haven't seen any dream, -sad- and (get ready) I have eercised for 45 whole minutes! My gym teacher should be proud of me! :D I actually woke up at eight and had 45 minuted of exercising and had a shower before heading to engligh class at nine. It was a really hyper day. I havent felt that energetic before so I guess it's one day in 14, 1/5 years for me.
Oh, and another thing. Have you ever woke up and thought of something completely random? Not like 'food' or 'dammit school' or anything. Something like 'Russia' or 'IQ test'. Not only that, but you're feeling like answering every question with it. It's just stuck of your mind. No? You haven't? Congratulations, you're sane. I have thought 'Mat Pelisier' today. Not even his face, just the words. Mat. And Pelisier. "Goodmorning!" "Mat Pelisier" "Whata are you planning for today?" "Matt Pelisier" "What do you want for lunch?" "Mat Pelisier."

Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment