Σελίδες

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I know you are dying to hear about it (whatever)  so I'm gonna tell you the story of How Vcay Started Learning English.
I was like 5-people freak out when i say that i started too young-and I loved watching Cartoon Network. But it wasnt subbed in greek yet, so i had to just watch andguess what was happening. Then, i asked my parents if icould start learning english. I'm pretty sure they were freaked out but i already knew to speak greek fluently and i didnt havea problem communicating, so they were like "Why the hell not?" and hired a teacher, Ms Maria-because i used to call my english teachers 'ms' back then- to 'teach me the magic'(:P) cause i was too young to join a proper class with other kids. I think she was my parents' friend or something. I remember i didnt have any homework to do. I also remember a specific pages of my book. On the left page there was a dog and a cat and on the right a page with straight lines where i had to write the words "dog" and "cat". I also recall that she had some stickers with flowers and some pens that smelled wonderfully(dunno how). Sadly, when i was 6, she had to move to Germany. Then my mom tried to find me another teacher, who was Ms Martha, my mom's former student. She was awesome, and we had classes together since like last year, when she had to move in Crete bacause she was hired there to teach in a school. I already had the Lower Degree in english, but i wanted to continue to the Proficency so i had classes with Eve- i dont call her ms or something she's like only 26 yrs old- with Zoe. She rocks. Eve was actually the one that made me realize there was actually the career of the translator-which i want to follow in the future. I had this idea in my mind before starting classes with her, but for some reason i prefered to teach english in school. Oh, i forgot to mention my cousin Alice, who, when i stopped classes for two months after ms Martha left, had some classes with me and still downloads Pretty Little Liar episodes with no subbs for me to watch.
Oh, and in case you're wondering, Cartoon Network actually did sub the cartoons, two months after i started classes. What would happen if i was like "I'm gonna wait till they sub it"?  I dont know, i dont want to know, actually.


Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment