Σελίδες

Friday, August 30, 2013

What Would Vcay Do If...?

...She Found A Message From A?
I would first think that it's a joke. But then again, none of my friends watch Pretty Little Liars that much to think of pranking me pretending to be A. So, I'd freak out I guess. I mean, I'm not a saint and I have secrets. I'd probably be suspicious with everyone until I isolate myself from the world and die alone in front of my laptop watching youtubers. Thanks A.
...She Realized Her Boyfriend Is A Vampire? (Twilight Saga Style)
I'd be like "ok" then change the subject. No, I wouldn't be a vampire for him. I would just live our love and them leave him for my hot(ter) werewolf best friend who is stuck in friend zone for like ages.
...She Realized Her Boyfriend Is A Vampire? (The Vampire Diaries Style)
Obviously I'd leave him for his brother. Or have a plastic surgery so I wouldn't look like that ancestor of mine. No no no wait, I'd leave them both and date Jeremy. (Im not Elena, I'm me. We're not related).
...She Realized Her Boyfriend Is A Wizard for Hogwarts?
I had to google Hogwarts because I didn't know how to spell  it. I'm serious. I know nothing about it. So I guess a small 'Hogwarts-Tour-And-Meet-The-Students' tour for a start. Then I'll just use him in order to gain access to spells that get rid of the unneeded fat in your body or clear your skin or make you fly or something.
...She Realized She Was A Member of The Glee Club?
Quit. ASAP. I'm a wallflower enough to be bullied. And I don't have a voice. So it wouldn't be fun. So bullied more for no reason? And loose precious after school time? No thanks.
...She Woke Up In Camp Half blood and Chiron told her that she is a demigod?
I'd pray to the gods for being daughter of Hades. Then I'd just have that "Why-Me" phase until the end of my training.

So I'll make this a weekly "What Would Vcay Do if..." or WWVDI...Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment