Σελίδες

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DANGER DAYS:THE TRUE LIVES OF THE FABULOUS HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS

Basically, what do I think of high school so far.
It's not like we had the chance to actually start lessons or anything.
First thing's first: School started on 9/11. Irony? Probably.
So I went to my new school with Zoey and Georgia (not Gorgina, another friend of ours). In my country, students sit with another student instead of sitting alone in a small desk during class. It would be the first time me and Zoey wouldn't share a desk since ever. Also, the teachers change classes not the students and the latter sit in one classroom the whole day and year. Fun.
So I sat alone in a desk on the first day. I knew kids at my class, but there were kids I didn't obviously.
So they gave us our books and we left. The point is, the teachers are on a strike and we hardly did anything four days now.
Since no one from my class breaks on my nerves and the teachers seem better than last year, im going to say that high school seems OK so far. I'm 21489302% sure this is going to change. But that's fine. I mean, I don't think I'll have time to worry about it or anything. I really want to study harder this year so I'll try not to care. Which is pretty hard, but I'll do what I can.
So that's it. Bye.
 
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment