Σελίδες

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday's Excuses

So you are with your friends and stupid douche comes over and you hate his guts. You need an excuse. What the hell do you do? With Zoey and Vcay.
No this is not about cutting him into pieces with a little knife.
Some are stupid, some actually work and some are just.....whatever.

EXCUSE #1

My bff called me. Her cat's on labor, sorry I have to go.

EXCUSE #2

Now that you're here the number of people is odd which is bad luck. I have to leave, before we all die.

EXCUSE #3

I forgot to study. For this test. That we don't have. But you cant know that.

EXCUSE #4

My little brother fell from the window and I have to be in the hospital.

EXCUSE #5

My favorite show is on TV right now I have to go watch it.

EXCUSE #6

I just noticed that this place has bad spiritual energy. I really have to leave.

EXCUSE #7

I need to tell you something really important about me. I am a unicorn. We have the official unicorn minute in five minutes and I really have to be there.

EXCUSE #8

It's late. If I don't leave and be and bad kid and return home late, Santa won't give me a present.

EXCUSE #9

I have to pee. *gets out of the window*

EXCUSE #10

I have a cat. I forgot that. I'll go home. To feed my dad. Before he starts barking at the neighbors. (If you think 'Whaaat' it's exactly what we're thinking as well.)

That's it. Bye.

Zoey
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment