Σελίδες

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Update

The article you're reading right now was written al least 5 days before the update date.
Current Mood: Really, Really Bored
Location: Somewhere with no internet.
Status:What Kind of Question is this

I was in a place with no internet so I couldnt update anything, i had no one to talk to and i was bored to death, so i wrote A LOT of articles, like "What Would Vcay Do If..." and the five next updates of it, 'Characteristics of Houses Ideal For Horror Movies' No 1 and 2 etc. I have written so many things that i can just upload them and write nothing for a whole month.

So i've been babysitting the neightbor's twin daughters with another neightbor all afternoon. The twins had had their hair cut and the one reminded me of Curt from Glee. I've named the cats, the dogs and the butterflies of the whole village. I've even named my new laptop. Rodrigo. Dont know why.

Anyway. Things are pretty boring here. I have a lot of things to do this week. School starts the week after that. And I have no idea when Zoey or Gorgina or Katherine are coming back. Hope they'll return soon, because i miss them like hell :(

I'm pretty sure the waiter of the beach bar we usually go recognises us. I mean, we go there every single day. Maybe twice in a day. And almost always, it's him who asks for our order.

I've read 'Heroes of Olympus:The Mark Of Athena' again. Awesome book, by the way. I'm pretty sure i have already mentioned it. However it's not the kind of book one can take to the beach with him (it has 586 pages) i carried it along with me and read it under the umbrella. And everyone thought I was insane. Oh well.

That's all for now guys. Sorry for the boring update, I'll come up with an idea for an article soon enough.

Bye!

Vcay

 

No comments:

Post a Comment