Σελίδες

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Late Night, Anime and Mr Bringles

So apparently, 11:30pm is considered 'late at night'.
Yeah right.
I don't know why do I write right now. I guess I loved the thought of me, curled up on my bed, writing my most hidden secrets and deep feelings on my blog.
But that's not the case.
I'm cold. And I probably write things you don't care about, but too bad, that's how that blog is. It's random. And sometimes it wont even make sense.
Like everything lately.
I think there were a lot of changes lately. New school, new people, me alone in a class being friends with no one. Seriously, I only talk to my classmates. I don't think of anyone like a friend.
Ok, maybe Isadora a little. But still. No one is my friend. When I talk to any of my classmates I try to look ok.
I try. I shouldn't try too look lie something when I talk to friends. No one should.
So, they are not my friends.
Right?
Another thing, classes. They are worse than last year. No, actually, I don't study like last year or any year. I'm bored to study. And it's not like I don't do any homework because of, for example, a new anime I want to watch and I neglect homework to watch it. That's not the case.
Also, I am really bored during classes. I have created Mr. Bringles and his family, Joan, his wife, Eric, his son and Monica his daughter. They are actually a small circle with feet and hands like the stickman's. Mr. Bringles wears a hat, his wife carries a purse and Monica has a ponytail. I also have Wallace and Wendy Waffles, two fluffs. Wallace's eyes are pointed up and Wendy's on the side. And last there is Coji, who is Spanish and his name is pronounced Kohi, h like in hello. He has one giant anime eye that covers almost all of his face, some hair, starts al over his face and a really tiny stickman body.
These are the friends I made today in class, when the teacher was explaining economy thingies and I couldn't control neither my hand nor my yawns. And these happened.
So that's it. Bye.
Vcay
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment