Σελίδες

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

School, Feelings and Blog Posts

So today at around 10 I dropped by Zoey's class and she gave me a piece of paper. She told me it was an article about the blog and that she wanted me to read it to tell her if it's okay. So I read it, and I liked it like a lot. However, when I went back to Zoey's class, I just said that it's nice, it's nice, it's nice...I kept repeating it, without saying anything else about it. I asked her if she wanted me to write and uploaded and she said ok.
Honestly, I don't know how can she manage. I mean if I had a person who never shows any amazement or at least interest to things I write, I'd either kill that person or kill myself. Because I feel like I don't show Zoey and people in general  ANY of my emotion when they ask my opinion about something they made.
I usually pay attention when I really hate or disagree with what's written.
But I really am interested but I feel I never show it.
Like never.
Am I incapable of doing something as simple as show another person im interested? The only thing I do when someone talks to me is nod and nod and nod again until I realize I did it more than five hundred times.
I would really like to question every one I know about it.
Why don't I?
I really have no idea.
I always had an issue with my feelings. Here's an example:
I never cried because my mom died. But I cried when I watched a movie and the main character broke her boyfriend's heart.
I mean what the hell.
My cousin told me I didn't cry because im strong.
Well I don't feel like I'm strong. On the contrary.
Why do I always end up talking about my mum?
Do I miss her? The answer would be yes.
But do I?
I may have mentioned this before, but when Zoey and I realized that we had been friends for 10 years (yay) we decided to do something like 'How When Do You Know You're Bff?'. All questions were like 'What is Zoey's/Vcay's favorite...." and I came up with this question:
Who is Zoey's/ Vcay's favorite dead person?
When I thought about the question, I was thinking about musicians actors and stuff. But Zoey said
"Of course, our favorite dead person is your mom..." With that 'its-a-touchy-subject-you-don't-want-to-talk-about-a-lot' tone.
Don't worry Zoey.
Fact: My mum didn't even cross my mind.
I didn't even think of her as a dead person.
Was it because I still cannot stand she's dead?
...Or is it because I never cared?
...
I always end up hating myself. Because I am not strong. A strong person doesn't....I mean...strong people don't cry over the simplest things. Strong people don't get anxious over the simplest things. Strong people are sure about themselves.
Definition of strong:
a. Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force.
b. Marked by great physical power: a strong blow to the head.
2. In good or sound health; robust: a strong constitution; a strong heart.
3. Economically or financially sound or thriving: a strong economy.
4. Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence: a strong personality.
5. Having or showing ability or achievement in a specified field: students who are strong in chemistry.
6. Capable of the effective exercise of authority: a strong leader.
7.
a. Capable of withstanding force or wear; solid, tough, or firm: a strong building; a strong fabric.
b. Having great binding strength: a strong adhesive.
8. Not easily captured or defeated: a strong flank; a strong defense.
9. Not easily upset; resistant to harmful or unpleasant influences: strong nerves; a strong stomach.
10. Having force or rapidity of motion: a strong current.
11.
a. Persuasive, effective, and cogent: a strong argument.
b. Forceful and pointed; emphatic: a strong statement.
c. Forthright and explicit, often offensively so: strong language.
12. Extreme; drastic: had to resort to strong measures.
13. Having force of conviction or feeling; uncompromising: strong faith; a strong supporter.
14. Intense in degree or quality: a strong emotion; strong motivation.
 
Am I any of those?
No. I am not.
 
Vcay

No comments:

Post a Comment