Σελίδες

Friday, October 11, 2013

What Would Vcay Do If...?

...Was Offered A Job With A Lot of Money and Privileges But She Had To Leave Friends and Family?
I wouldn't go. Friends and Family are more important than a job. My dream was never a successful career, especially away from my friends. However, if the job is just in another town on my country I'd go. But not in another country. No way. I'm too shy to live alone in another country anyway. I wouldn't survive.



...Realized the House She Was Living On Was Haunted?
I'd leave the house. The town. The county. I'd move to the northest part of Canada. No, i'd move to Australia. Two oceans and an America away from the house. No. I'd lock myself to a monastery and be a nun. Yeah. That's it. I'd may burn the house down before i leave. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment