Σελίδες

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Series of Unfortunate Events-Book Review


A Series of Unfortunate Events is one of my favorite series. <3 I read it two years ago or so, but I haven't changed my mind of how great this series is.
I adore Lemony Snicket's writing (yes, i know it's not his real name but I cannot recall his real one) and the fact that he doesnt give answers to all the questions. Maybe the plot is not realistic (especially Sunny's character, there is no baby that talks like that, understands that much and cooks that well) but I find it rather interesting. If I had to choose my favorite character, that would be Violet (predictable, aren't I?). I don't really dislike any character, even count Olaf is necessary, but if i had to get rid of a character, I'd choose Isadora because she does absolutely nothing. I would let her stay just so they could say "We were triplets, but our brother died" which is more interesting than "I had a twin".
And if course, the story of Kit and Dewey is awesome and I'd like to see more of it, but I understand they are not the main characters and it's a children's book series anyway.
As a matter of fact, I was thrilled when I saw 'Who Could That Be At This Hour?' and loved reading it. It's nice knowing the back story and I cannot wait for the next one.

Vcay
xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment