Σελίδες

Monday, May 5, 2014

Which One is More Diffecult?

Math or English? Science or Literature? Physics or History?

Personally speaking, I hate everything that has to do with Mathematics. I find them extremely difficult. The only one of these I like is Geometry. I actually prefer reading and learning stuff.
But I'm not here to talk about me. I'm here to get some things straight.

Some people sometimes find things you think they are easy actually difficult.

The way people don't want me to start about how easy it is to learn History, I dont want them to rant about how does Algebra seems like a game.
I admit that sometimes, I feel the urge to do it too. But I don't. Mostly. And when I do, I feel bad. Why? Because people tend to have different interests and tend to have a different way of thinking and people tend 
to be different.

Why I made this post? Because we have a Science test on Wednesday and everyone is so chilled and acting all "So what?" because nearly everyone in my class likes Science and stuff.

And I have studied all weekend so yeah, I guess I can take a freaking break and smash my keyboard and pretend posting something in my blog right?

See yuo soon,
Vcay
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment