Σελίδες

Friday, June 13, 2014

A tittle entittled tittle.

Hey there human specimen.
After the terrors of the exams we are currently at Vaya's house with her playing Kindom Hearts and me trying to understand how  to delete the blog thingies.
Rumors say that somebody actually did something prodactive on tumblr.
Why on kindom hearts everybody's hot but the protagonist?
Sympathise with me people of the internet, this is one of the very little times with Zoey on the keyboard.
Yay..
Vaya's terrorizing poor little pirates. Pardon me, she says they are not pirates.
So what is the value of a soul? Seriously now. Necromancers (well not really necromancers because those were simply Hades's followers that predicted the future by socializing with the dead in ancient Greece. This blog just got too educational too soon)  Anyway they use a great number of souls to get other back. So how does that even work??? I've read somewhere that blood is supposed to attract spirits because it is the very indication of life but still...
No matter what you say Final Fantasy is better. (Vaya's winning at a tournament- good for her.)
I think the ideal date for me would be at 4 am talking about weird poetry under the stars. I would say that that was random but in reality the entire thing was so yeah. I don't need your critisism.
Anyway why the only poetry that I have seem floating around the internet lately is about about people's cutting, anorexia and boulimia? I'm not trying to be disrespectful but WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
What happened to intelligent weird crap with deep meaning that talked about all kind of emotions??
It's just unfair to serious artists these days.
 Well thank you for your time everybody.
I'll be around but you wont see me, like a ninja Jesus basically.
Zoey

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete