Σελίδες

Saturday, October 11, 2014

News I guess

Hello there.
Nothing is really going on with my life so I will update you with news of the world or my life. Yay.
Don't you feel reasured?
Anyway I found this really cool website that is called mapofmetal.com which can introduce you to some songs.
Oh France is reducing it's nuclear production by 40%. Cool huh? No? I would know.
I started a drawing challenge and if everything turns out okay I might udate some of my drawings. I don't know if this is a punishment to you or to myself!
Netfilix is now working on Linux.
Nobody cares. I'm a deeply boring person...
I'm trying to learn how to work Dream Weaver doesn't really work out for me.
That is basically all.
I have other things to attend to, only not really.
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment