Σελίδες

Monday, October 6, 2014

Windows 10? More like Windows 1984


If you try to cope with the news on the internet, Microsoft has announced the newest version of Windows; Windows 10. And no, you weren't too busy you didn't notice Windows 9, they simply don't exist. [Something like the Xbox thing.]






Now Microsoft updating Windows isn't that big of a deal is it? It wouldn't be if Microsoft didn't have free access to the Microsoft 10 user's files, history and identity information. I'm being serious.










When I first heard that, I immediately thought of Orwell's 1984. Because let's face it, whoever will dowwnload Windows 10 will probably spend a lot of time online, so Microsoft has the change to literally spy on you. What kid of policy is this? What is their excuse?  I have been searching for a pretty good reason to make us say "Oh, okay, I understand.". But I haven't. Unless they are trying to find terrorists. Which isn't their job. And even if they wanted to do that, why announce it in the whole fucking world? Now you tell the terrorists, and everyone who doesn't want their files read by anyone else, not to choose Windows 10. How many people do you think are ok with this free access of yours Microsoft?




*dramatic mother voice* You disappointed me Microsoft. I expected more from you. Now I guess I have to download Ubuntu. [Just Google it and find out.]







See More Here:http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/microsoft-s-windows-10-policy-raises-serious-privacy-concerns

No comments:

Post a Comment