Σελίδες

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Youtube stuff

Salutations unproductive people of the internet,
I was on youtube again doing basically nothing and decided to share some of my findings. (Yay! right?).





by the user JoshSundquist.
Seriously how come I've never heard of him before today??
Because who doesn't want to know the math out of a completely mathematical world?
Really awesome chanel though
I'm a cool person I swear....



and this one that is called nerd^3
that fom what i concluded is some guy finding bugs out of games..
I don't really play games all that much still hilarious though.

And these people talking aboutgame of throne.
I love got. Don't judge me.
I'm seriously considering buying the game in jenuary. Jenuary?
I'm too lazy to look it up.
That is it for today I think I'll update again,
Probably.
In the near future..
Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment