Σελίδες

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tokyo Ghoul Review

by Zoey
Greetings, little butterflies. This time, as you’ve realized from the title, I’ll write a review on an anime I really love, Tokyo Ghoul. Actually, it doesn’t have such a great storyline-it’s really, really slow.
Kaneki Ken.
I’ll tell you the story from my point of view and you’ll understand what I’m talking about. Basically, the main character, Kaneki, such a sweet little peasant boy-he is not a peasant , I just wanted to say that- is being a sweet little thing, which is why it’s annoying. We see him with his best friend who happens to be really hot, sitting on a café. And than some chick comes in and she wants to eat him-literally- and then a piano falls on her head, like we’re in some cheap cartoon on the 1980s. It wasn’t really a piano, but you get my point. And then they take her organs in that other little crap (Kaneki) which happen to be a main character.


That's Uta.
\And then goes the adventure, with some other hot characters like Uta and Ayato, who both happen to be really hot, and so happens to be the main character in the end of the series, which is probably what the producers and betting on to even be watched by anybody but 13 year old who love one direction.


And here's Ayato.

I really do love it, but I just think the anime is focusing on bullshit, like the looks of a pixilated character. It is basically the journey of the ghoul who doesn’t want to eat people. Sounds like bullshit, doesn’t it?
Any of the fangirls who want to talk about Uta, I have a huge crush on him, shut up.

See you around,
Zoey








That sweet little boy on the top? Yea that's him.



No comments:

Post a Comment